Here is the 2022 version of our caddie book for The Challenge at Goat Hill Park, Presented by Innova. Many thanks to Garrett Geuss for his fantastic work on this document. There are download and print icons on the file viewer widget immediately below this text. We will also be sending this out as an attachment to all registered players.
Pay special attention to the map legend printed on page 2. The legend displays the difference between how OB lines (red lines) and hazard lines (alternating red and white lines) are represented in both the caddie book and the tee signs. Make sure you understand the difference between how those two lines operate.
There are some holes with Front and Back Tees and some holes with only a Front Tee. Who uses which tees?
- MPO – Plays the BACK Tee on all holes.
- FPO – Plays BACK Tees unless there is a FRONT Tee present (Holes 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18).
- MP40/50/60 – Plays BACK Tees EXCEPT for Hole 3, where they play the FRONT Tee.
- On “combined” tees, FPO & MP40/50/60 pars are the FRONT Tee pars.
- You can also refer to PDGA Scoring for the pars.
We’re enabling comments on this page below, however the best way to get a question answered is an email to the TD: firstname.lastname@example.org.